About Me

My photo
Welcome to FineMineralBlog. My name is Bram Hasler, I’m Canadian mineral dealer living in Thunder Bay, Ontario. I'm writing this blog to help inform people on beautiful minerals. Most photos seen, I find on google. Credit for the photos go out to there owners. Thank you for reading.

Thursday 7 January 2016

The "Alma King" Rhodochrosite


The "Alma King" was found in 1992 in the "Rainbow Pocket" at the Sweet Home Mine.
This is the biggest known rhodochrosite crystal in the world, measuring 15cm across and It has been repaired on its matrix. It is now on display at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science.

1 comment:

  1. The information in the given blog is so amazing and awesome that i coudnt stop myself in reading the whole blog . The blog is so beautifully written that this blog has given my whole answer for my all the questions. Such a amazing blog if you want to know about the Rhodochrosite gemstones in details. Healing Properties and Wellness Benefits of Rhodochrosite

    ReplyDelete