About Me

My photo
Welcome to FineMineralBlog. My name is Bram Hasler, I’m Canadian mineral dealer living in Thunder Bay, Ontario. I'm writing this blog to help inform people on beautiful minerals. Most photos seen, I find on google. Credit for the photos go out to there owners. Thank you for reading.

Saturday 9 January 2016

Three Beautiful Gold Specimens From The Nugget Pond Mine

Nice crystallization on this wire gold.

Impressive gold leaf specimen.

The specimens from the Nugget Pond mine in Newfoundland, Canada are distinguishable by there pink felspar matrix. 

2 comments:

  1. Excellent website you have here, so much cool information!..
    gold buyers houston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visit your blog regularly and recommend it to all of those who wanted to enhance their knowledge with ease. The style of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that shrewdness you provide the readers! Buy Bullion and Coins Online

    ReplyDelete